A manufacturing company is only as good as the services it provides to its customers. Getting the product to its customers hands is just the beginning. Frigz prides itself in providing best in industry services to its customers. From OEM manufacturing to Instrument marking, Frigz is equiped with expertise in order to provide its customers the best experience. Below mentioned are some of the services that we provide.
For any special requests, please contact us.
From an idea, to prototype, to mass manufacturing of stainless steel surgical instruments. We provide a one step solution for all our customers. We utilize latest technologies to produce almost any type of complex instrument. If you are interested in our OEM services, send us an email.
Specialist Instrument Sourcing
Frigz networks with globally with surgical instruments manufacturers and suppliers to fulfill customer's needs in case of specialist instrument sourcing. We can assist you with sourcing your required instruments comfortably and affordably. For more information, email us.
Frigz is committed to ensuring quality performance throughout the life of every instrument. Our Instrument identification program elivers quality, service and flexibility.
- Titanium Color Coding
- Instruments stay organized
- Economize processing times
- Identify via set or department
- Prevent instrument misplacement
- Fully autoclave-able and durable
- Chemical bonding instead of physical, will not come off
Multile colors to choose from. Contact us for more information.
- Gold Plating
- Industry leading gold color plating.
- Using only German machines
- Ensures quick visual identification
- Re-Gold your Tungsten Carbide Tip/Insert instruments.
- Laser Marking
- Marking of instruments with their SKU, name, lot number
- Decrease instrument processing times in hospitals
- Able to work with any kind of instrument management/tracking software
- All of Frigz instruments come with our product SKU, name and Logo
Product details, batch numbers and codes are very important to streamline processes in a busy hospital or surgery center. We will work with you to make sure that you save time and money and focus on improving patient health.